MyVisit is an initiative by the Government of India to facilitate the common man.
MyVisit facility enables the citizens to have a smooth and simple process of making
an appointment. It will bridge the gap between the Government and the common man
and will enhance the opportunity of a common man to meet a government officer, hassle
free. It has advanced features of eliminating all the cumbersome and tedious procedure
of making a request for an appointment and then visiting the premises.
MyVisit is a cloud based application software developed by NIC with an easy to use
graphical interface and embedded with comprehensive security features. This is a
unified and centralized application and can be easily implemented in any Government
offices / Ministries / Bhawans with minimum customization efforts. It assists in
maintaining all-relevant information about the visitor, which is automatically saved
in a database. This application is integrated with visitors’ Aadhaar card facility.
Fixing appointment using Myvisit / eVisitor
- Visit website eVisitors.nic.in or MyVisit.gov.in and register yourself with your
Aadhaar or another valid personal id. On registration, the user gets a One-Time
Password (OTP) on his / her Mobile phone. The OTP allows the user to confirm the
- Log in using registration details and select Office and officer with whom appointment
is sought. Also input your preferred slots for date and time;
- The request for meeting is submitted to the concerned officer. The concerned officer
will schedule the appointment based on his engagements. The visitor gets email and
SMS alert on his mobile phone as soon as the appointment is fixed.
- Visitor logs into the system and prints his eVisitors Pass;
- Visit the office at the appointed time. The Visitor may kindly take the entered
Digital ID for his / her identification purposes; and
- In the event of change of appointment timing, the Visitor gets SMS and email alert.
How a Government office may onboard the eVisitor application
- If visitor is earlier registered at least once with this eVisitor, he / she can
refer his / her old registration number, mobile number or personal details for quick
registration of his / her current visit at the Reception Counter.
On- Boarding Procedure for an Organisation
- The Central Government, State Government and Local Self government interested in
using the eVisitor application may send a request to the eMail: email@example.com
with below mentioned information:
a. Name of the Ministry, State or Local body;
b. Full Office address with pincode
c. Name, designation, contact details of the Nodal officer (Nodal Officer should
typically be head of the Administration in the organisation)
d. Name, designation, contact details of a System Administrator (System Administrator
would typically be managing the application for the organisation. He should be appropriately
qualified / trained)
- NIC will create the User id and Password and communicate the same to the Nodal Officer
and System Administrator
- System Administrator of the organisation will get the Master Data of the employees
- It is to be ensured that reception has internet connectivity with one system for
50 visitors a day. The reception must have a wired internet connection, computer
with stabilised power with mouse and printer along with a webcam and bar code reader.
- Solution free for all Central, State and Local Self Government offices;
- Cloud based, multi – tenant;
- Highly scalable;
- SMS and email alerts for the visitors;
- Allows PRO registering of visitors also; and
- Query and reports to support management.